Custom Templates with the Sitefinity ViewMap: Removing Social Links from Content Blocks
The ViewMap is a Sitefinity setting that globally maps Sitefinity control types to specific custom templates. You can use this go override the default templates for virtually any Sitefinity control.
In this video I’ll demonstrate how the Viewmap, along with a little help from Telerik’s free JustDecompile utility, allow you to remove the Social Links checkbox option for Content Blocks.
For more information on the Sitefinity Viewmap, be sure to take a look at these posts on the Sitefinity Blogs:
- Customizing Sitefinity Controls with the ViewMap
- 5 Things: Useful Examples of the Sitefinity ViewMap
Latest posts by selaromdotnet (see all)
- Restarting a Specific Azure Web App Instance - January 13, 2021
- Adding Ratings and Reviews to Sitecore Commerce with YotPo - November 13, 2018
- Sourcetree Suddenly Prompting for Github Credentials - February 22, 2018